Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Doug came to NY

Craig's little brother Doug came to visit Craig in August, and it was so much fun getting to...eat with him. These pictures explain it all.

Here we start with a Nathan's hot dog at Coney Island:


(Don't mind the scragglemuffin in the blue hat. I was trying to blend in with the crowd o.k.)

Next was on to Shake Shack. Yes, we loved that place.
And what is a NYC visit without Magnolia's Banana Pudding? Here we are sitting on the tables outside of the Lincoln Center and the Temple enjoying our fix.

5 comments:

marta said...

I. AM. SO. JEALOUS.

XOOXXO.

Christine said...

I love your blog! and I love that I learned more about Doug's trip to NYC from this than Doug would tell me! :)

Melanie said...

How fun! It almost shocks me every time I see Doug. He has just grown up so much. So yes, I would love to go out to lunch with you and Andrea sometime. And yes, I'm back part time at the same place I was working before. Blah.

Kade and Kimber Walton said...

oh my gosh. i thought I was the only one that used the word scragglemuffin. love it.

Charlotte said...

Hi Emily--what a wonderful find--your blog!! You could never look like a scragglemuffin! My two boys sure look handsome!!