Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The rents do NYC

Here are a few pictures of the adventures we have had so far:



The view from the top of the New York Athletic Club. (Miles and I stayed there last year so we just took my parents up there this year.)


On our way back to the apartment, we ran in to a super exhausted subway performer.



Inside the MET


On top of the tour bus.. in the rain

Eating at a Moroccan restaurant. It was so delicious!

Tonight, my parents are going to David Letterman, so be sure to watch.

4 comments:

Amanda the Couch said...

emmy i LOVE these pictures, mom and dad look like they are having so much fun. the picture in the met and the one with the ponchos are my favorites. i am getting SO excited to see you guys.

Melanie said...

How fun! Looks like you're showing your parents a good time. You'll have to give me some tips on what to do there and where to eat cause I'm going there in October!

Starr said...

Fun! Did Mark go with you guys too? Because I swear he is in one of the pictures! Brothers FOR SURE!

Robin said...

Hey Emily! I hear that you are safely back in Utah! We need to get together sometime! My number is 641-8852. I hope Miles is enjoying his last year in law school!