Monday, June 15, 2009

new adventure

My cousin Craig is out here working and we have relied on him to help us with food recommendations. We know that we can always count on the food being cheap, which gets Miles all hot, so it is perfect!

He suggested this pizza place just down a few blocks from our apartment. I don't know what the name of the place is, but the charge $2.50 for a HUGE slice of cheese pizza. It is delicious. When we we went with Craig, he had already finished his slice before we even sat down with ours, so he bummed .25 cents off of us and went back for round two. WOWZA!

This is a pic of the time Miles and I went back just the two of us, and this is the extent of our photography ability:
We were trying to get the pizza and both of us in the shot. Just didn't work out all that well.

This one however did. I'm so lucky.

5 comments:

Chris and Annalisa said...

I think I've been there! Mmmmm, love NY pizza.

Tyler and Megan said...

Yum. Huge gigantic cheap pizza. Sounds like heaven to me!

Kaci said...

THAT PIZZA LOOKS DELICIOUS! i NEED TO PLAN A TIME TO COME AND SEE YOU. i'VE NEVER BEEN TO THE BIG NYC BEFORE, I THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME!

Melanie said...

My mouth is watering. Yum.

liz said...

NY pizza is the bomb.com. you can bring some home for me if you want. :)