Tuesday, June 2, 2009

5th Ave and Times Square

Okay, I am not creative. Not really at all. Plus I was all alone and was trying to look like I knew what I was doing (i.e. not a tourist, because.. ya know, I live here now) so these pictures are not cutsie.. ootsie or tootsie... just point and shoot.

My day:


Just a stroll through Columbia's campus (notice all the kiddo's on the left)

A subway tour down to Times Square...and the Naked Cowboy! (I think he stuffs..)

Marta's recommendation:

ooh ooh good. The cake on this thing was fantasmic!

St. Patrick's Cathedral along 5th Ave (you know this is where JFK and Jackie were married..)

After shopping at Bloomingdales, H&M, Tiffany's, FAO's, Anthropologie and such on 5th Avenue, I walked through Columbus Circle and saw this homeless man doing "magic".

A view of Columbus Circle.

Miles and John (Miles friend who lives here) met some strange looking boy with bangs at the local Pinkberry to finish up the night!

9 comments:

I'm A. said...

If I had one wish (even before I'd wish for world peace) I would wish to be NYC with you. Keep the pictures coming lady.

Amanda the Couch said...

ummm one word "JEALOUS"

that boy that miles and his buddy met is really cute. i totally LOL'd when i got the joke. i had to read it twice.

keep the pics coming i love em.

love and mis you.

Ali said...

What a cool experience!

Andrew's sister, Liz Green, is living in New York. Her hubby graduated from Columbia recently. They are a great couple and have an adorable little boy. If you want me to send you their info so you can meet up with them, let me know. Keep up the blog with all of your NYC adventures.

Tyler and Megan said...

Looks like fun! I am still jealous! :)

Tay said...

Those are just some of my favorite things in NYC. :) I'm glad you're having funn :)

SJ said...

YOur life looks so fun! I love New York and am jealous that you live there.

Hope all is well.

Loves,

sarah

Anne, Ryan and Emily said...

I had no idea you were living in New York for the sunner. I am so jealous! I hope you guys have a ball. Erick lives right by Columbus University so keep and eye out for him.

Melanie said...

Wow, quite the adventures! Especially to embark upon your own. It was so fun to talk to you the other day. Hopefully we'll get to see you at Christy's wedding.

Devin and Kaci said...

I can't believe you are gone already. I am so happy we were able to get together for dinner before you left. I am jealous, but I don't know what I'm really missing out on cause I've never been to NYC before. But of course I hear nothing but fabulous things about it. Can't wait to see more and more pics.