Friday, April 10, 2009

Movie Day

Remember in high school when the teacher had a movie for you to watch all period long? It was the best! No homework and no thinking.

I never really realized how much the teacher loved it too!

Today's presentation:
Unstrung Heroes
{Side Note: I always hated it when the teacher couldn't get the t.v./vcr to work properly. Now that I am on the other side of the story I understand that it is the CRAPPY equipment teachers are given. That's what I am telling myself anyway.}

1 comment:

Mo and Tory Reeder said...

EMILY! Holy crap I just totally stumbled onto your BLOG! It's been way too long! So what,.... you are a teacher now? Congrats! I can totally see it! When I was back in UT for Christmas, I drove past our lovely place down on 13th. Oh the memories!

Looks like you are doing well!

Tell Miles hello!

XOXO

Tory