Friday, February 27, 2009

Valentine's Day

Miles and I met in January of 2003 and have spent each Valentines Day together since.


February 2003: The night before Miles left to Palm Springs with his family (their annual trip) we went hot tubbin...


February 2004: Just like the year before, we celebrated the night before he left and I had pre-made chocolate-dipped fruit (which turned out to be a disaster) and brought over a lame Blockbuster gift certificate. We made dinner together and I received some fantastic jewelery.


February 2005: Hmm. I am sort of drawing a blank with this year. I know that it was the first year that I went to Palm Springs with the Young's, but I can't quite remember how we celebrated before hand. I know I lived in "the duplex" and I am sure it was quacktastic. {I'll get back to you on this one.}


February 2006: He picked me up from Nevada Manor, we dropped off Valentines to the girls I was a nanny for, ate at Cucina Toscana and exchanged gifts. I gave him super-lame clothes, and I received my very own diamond...on a ring.


February 2007: Miles surprised me with a couples massage at my favorite little salon, and then I came home and made meatloaf. ha ha. Miles loved it.


February 2008: I was as sick as a dog. I had taken the previous two days off of work, and felt horrible. We went to this little Korean restaurant by our house and then came home and watched "Once". I must try to watch that again because I was so miserable that night. I received the most adorable tulips and Miles received a University of Utah flag to fly down here in P-town.


February 2009: We journeyed up to Salt Lake to dine at Cucina Toscana once again. We also stopped in at Maggie Moo's for dessert (my favorite). I received a gift certificate to the best little nail place ever and Miles received lots of lovin all week long. (In the form of love notes.. come on people)

2 comments:

Cami and Andy said...

ya ya...love notes? Whatev I know my emmy ;)

Meg said...

How good of you to remember all of this! I don't even know what we did last year! haha