Thursday, February 5, 2009

Seven Eleven

Mrs. Couch tagged me, (and all the kids are taking the BSCT test) so here goes:

7 things I want to do before I die:
Experience Motherhood
Travel to Europe with Miles
Own a home that doesn't have popcorn ceilings, astro-turf on the porch, or MIRROR coated walls
Live to see a healthy 85
See Asia and Australia
Take cooking classes
Run on the beach in a bikini and not feel any jiggle (fat chance of that happening...pun intended)

7 things I cannot do:
Draw (thanks for reminding me Manda)
Watch Horror Movies (I second this one too)
Get up from my alarm on the first ring
Get up in the morning when I am supposed to
pull myself away from blogging
refrain from singing the words to songs that I know when I hear them on the radio (not that it sounds any good)
Justify spending money on washing my car. And no, I won't just do it myself.


7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
First, it was his kindness. The way he looks at your eyes when you are speaking with him.
A very close second was his abs/good looks (no I didn't see the abs..not until the hot tub, but once jokingly I just nudged his stomach, and..uh-hem he had my interest. :)
He was/is a genius.
How he had so many friends.
His love to travel.
How he wouldn't let me get away with my shenanigans.
Oh yeah, his height.
*I really could keep going, but I'll stop with the seven*

7 things I look forward to every day:
When the bell rings at 2:15pm (that is just Monday through Friday)
When Miles gets home from school
Lunch (Manda thanks)
Checking blogs (ditto)
Dinner with Miles
Getting into the Tempurpedic at night...
TV on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday night.. (sad...don't judge me)

7 books I love:
Little Women
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
To Kill A Mocking Bird
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
Why do Men Fall Asleep After Sex (answers funny questions like, "How does the Asprin find the pain")
Cook Books
Anything Berenstain Bears

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Little Women
Wedding Crashers
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (but always fast forward through Milly's song in the woods)
Pride & Prejudice, the A&E version
Our one family home movie
Far and Away
Napoleon Dynamite... it speaks to me...okay? I just love it.

7 sites I Visit Everyday:
Gmail
Blogger
Google
Maybe Hotmail
hmmm Maybe Facebook but my school prohibits that site..
can't think of any others
WebMd? (not everyday..)

7 People From Whom I'd like to hear 7 Sevens of their own choosing if they can be bothered:
Apes
Sarah Metcalfe
Andrea
Rach
Camille
Lizzie
Starr

5 comments:

Amanda the Couch said...

"wonderful, wonderful day" i seriously JUST had this conversation with one of my co-workers today about how we would ALWAYS fast-forward that damn song.

PS Benjamin Pontipee was the hottest

I'm A said...

I love the new blog layout. I love tne NieNie button. I love that you tagged me because I have something to write about now. I love that I'm seeing you tomorrow. P.S. I think I could have answered all of these questions for you. I just know you way to well.

Travis and Liz Felix said...

Wait a tick.... "Lizzie" as in, me?

liz said...

haha. love this post. and i second manda. benjamin pontipee was so fine. mmmmm. can't wait to see you tonight!

marta said...

em, i can't tell you how happy i am that you've made a come back. and no, luckily i'm all healed up, no nightmarish swollen chest thankfully. and i LOVE berenstein bears too. seriously. love 'brother' and 'sister'. i learned everything from those books. and i so have to read 'fall asleep after s' book. that sounds right up my alley. oh i miss seeing your face every day.

so now tell us more. and what's with new york!?! did miles get a big wig internship?!! fabulous. more emily blogs. hip hooray.