Thursday, October 2, 2008

Scratchy Tags



My favorite Couch tagged me, so I thought I would play along:

6 random things about me.....


1. I have never had a bloody nose.



2. I have bungee jumped off of a 200 foot bridge over a raging river in the Costa Rican jungle. {Won't ever do that again!}




3. I have Gall Bladder disease. Pesky little gall stones..


4. I can eat Tostitos Lime tortilla chips all day everyday, and while Miles was in Peru, I ate just that for dinner...more than once.


5. I spent 13 hours at work yesterday...Parent Teacher Conferences..ugh.





6. I am eating at the cheesecake factory tonight for book club.



{More to come on the eventful birthday weekend}

9 comments:

Ali Flegal said...

Oh Em...

I had my gallbladder removed seven weeks after Eliza was born. I developed the gallstone (it was too large to pass) while I was prego with her. It was awful. I'm so sorry. If you end up having it taken out, let me know. There are some things I'd warn you about after the procedure. Best of luck and as always, I enjoyed your post!

Christi said...

I, too, love lime chips and would eat them all day everyday. That is why I have forced myself to stop buying them!

Ang said...

I'm so impressed with two posts so close together! Keep them coming!

Ape said...

Love the gall blatter pic! As Tatum would say Sick!

Ape said...

Love the gall blatter pic! As Tatum would say Sick!

Shawna Wilson said...

Hey Emily, so i have to admit that I've "sneaked a peek" at your blog in the past and I love how your sense of humor comes through your writing. Remember being in the same prom group? oh those high school days...and now you're going back! Good luck with the teacher thing and keep in touch.
Loves,
Shawna

Michemily said...

Great "admissions."

Devin and Kaci said...

Em, it is good to see that you have updated your blog. I really don't have any room to talk cause I haven't updated for a couple months, oops!! I can't wait to see you at my baby shower ( you should be getting an invite shortly) so hopefully you can make it. Hope all is well!

Spence & Rach said...

I'm sooooo there with you on the bungee jumping thing! My husband, brother, sisters Abby and Maggie and Mags hubby Ryan are all in love with it. I did it once over the ocean in Mexico. Great. Glad I got that one out of my system. But even on the way down I was thinking "I'm NEVER doing this again!" Abe and Abby jumped the highest bungee jump in the world in Switzerland. It's on the beginning of one of the James Bond movies with Pierce Brosnan (or whatever his name is). You should check it out. It's a crazy long jump. It feels like they filmed it in slow motion because it took so long. But no, it's really that long!