Monday, September 22, 2008

teaching


So I've been teaching High School Resource Math for the past month. Teaching is such a hard job, I have a new appreciation for all of those teachers I had over the years. There have been so many crazy stories already, it would take me hours to just type them all out, but generally speaking, teaching is a great experience. I can tell that I make a difference to some of the kids, and I guess that is the main idea right?

Never thought I'd be back in High School, but here I am.

4 comments:

Ape said...

You go girl!

I'm A said...

i double dog dare you to blog every week!

Spence & Rach said...

Em, I'm glad you finally posted again. It's been a while. I'm glad you checked out my moms site. It's a great book! That's crazy that you are tutoring math. I COULD NEVER! It wasn't exactly my strong subject! But that's great.

Travis and Liz Felix said...

K this is SO weird, I have been thinking about doing something like this! How do you like it, really?? I bet you are really good at it!