Thursday, August 28, 2008

ABC, its easy as...

Wow, what a summer I have had! Let's start at the very beginning...

  • I balled my eyes out at the Salt Lake Airport at 5:00 AM while Miles boarded a plane headed to Peru for 6 weeks
  • Spent the next 5 weeks alone in Provo and weekends at my parents house (helped nurse my mom back to health after a total knee replacement)
  • Flew to Peru to meet Miles and visit Machu Piccu (absolutely unbelievable!)
  • Spent the 4th of July at Spencer and Kate's cabin
  • Pulled out weeds for Miles Law School professor (Remind me never to agree to weed anything in Heber...
  • A last minute trip to Boise and McCall, Idaho to visit Miles sister and her family
  • A last minute trip to New York, where I won front row tickets to Wicked in the lottery
  • And last but not least, I STARTED A NEW JOB! (more to come on that)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

I heart you. Thank you for being my BEST Friend in the whole entire world.

Cami and Andy said...

I heart you. Thank you for being my Best Friend in the whole entire world. You always make me laugh like no one else and your memory is amazing of all the funny, silly things we did. Thanks for 17 years of being my best friend :)

Ali Flegal said...

Thanks for making my day with your post. It was nice to read an update. Why was Miles in Peru without you? At least you got to see him. I bet the reunion was highly romantic. I am "green" with envy (pun intended) that you scored front seats to Wicked, but you totally deserved it. Congrats on the new job. I'm excited to hear more about it.

Ang said...

I'm so glad that you blogged! Keep them coming!

Anne, Ryan and Emily said...

Wow, what a fun summer! Congrats on the new job and the fun trip to New York (I'm so jealous!). Let's get together.

Travis and Liz Felix said...

Hey Em!

You sound like you are doin great! I would love to hear about this new job, some days I need one of those...