Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long time no talk

Hmm. I haven't posted for a long time. Rachael reminded me of this, but I have a hard time deciding what to post about. Here are ten recent things floating around in my mind:

1) Miles told me this quote, and I love it, "Assume positive intent"
2) When husbands leave you for 6 weeks to go to Lima, Peru..it is no fun!
3) Family reunions in St. George are filled with fun surprises, but always fun to be with family.
4) Summer makes me gitty!
5) Book club is by far one of my most anticipated activities of the month.
6) My father means so much to me. I Would be DEVASTATED if I had lost him.
7) My husband is 1/3 lawyer as of the end of April.
8) NPR is my new favorite radio station.
9) Perspective is everything
10) Meeting Miles in Peru at the end of week 5 will be absolutely FABULOUS.

7 comments:

Taylor, Melanie and Grace said...

You are going to Lima Peru? My brother is serving a mission there right now. And NPR is your favoriate radio station?..that is quite surprising. I love that quote.."Assume positive intent". Yes, you need to blog more. :)

Travis and Liz Felix said...

Hey Emily!

I thought I would pop in and read your blog. You sound GREAT! It's wonderful to see how everything is going for you!

travisandliz.blogspot.com

Devin and Kaci said...

So emily i always check your blog to see if you have updated and posted something new and I am happy to see you have. I can't imagine being away from my husband for 5 or 6 weeks. I have been in hawaii for 1 1/2 weeks and I will be here for another 2 weeks, all without my husband and I'm already dieing to go home to see him. You are a strong women. So on your list you were saying how devastating it would be to loose your dad. Did you have a recent scare and almost loose him?

Will and Wendy Richards said...

Miles, what a fun blog! Your wife seems like the coolest, we'll have to get to know her better. Looks like you guys are doing fun incredible things. keep in touch!

Emily said...

Well hello there Miss. How the heck are you? I just was blog stocking one day and found your blog. You look so happy! Your wedding pictures are gorgeous. Congrats on everything. If you want to to check out my blog it is www.thefam-kesler.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you.

Ape said...

time for a new post! miss you.

Spence & Rach said...

That quote that you put for #1 is awesome. And it's funny, our family always says to "assume good will." Same thing! I'm glad you've had such a fun summer. But really hard too. I'm sad we never got together more. I'm lame. We are having fun here though. I always love reading your blog because there is always some interesting list or something. I love it!