Monday, July 23, 2007

I made it!

I finally found some friends that I could sucker into going to Lagoon with me! Yippee!! It was quite enjoyable I'd have to say, especially the new ride, Wicked. That thing is so, super fun!
Poor little Andrea would start to cry almost every time we went on a ride, bless her heart, but she kept on going and going. Thanks for such a fun night!

Here are some of the nights attractions...sorry for the shotty camera work.
Here we are in line for Colossus:

and the last ride of the night...the Terror Ride!
Don't we look scarred!

5 comments:

I'm Andrea said...

hooray! i look completely scary in every one of those pictures. ha.

Amanda the Couch said...

ooh man i HATE the terror ride! glad to see you had so much fun. will you go with me next year? or maybe in october for frightmares?

Ali Flegal said...

Is the terror ride the one that does the big HONK at the end? I still hate that even though I know it is there. Em - I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

Ali Flegal said...

Is the terror ride the one that does the big HONK at the end? I still hate that even though I know it is there. Em - I LOVE YOUR HAIR.

marta said...

i'm so glad your wish came true and you got to go kick it at lagoon. but em, you look way too cute to be having a day at lagoon! seriously, next time, it's a wife beater and some Guess cut offs okay?!