Monday, June 25, 2007

I have been TAGGED

My sister Amanda loves these crazy survey deal-i-o's, and invited me to do one of them. So here I go:
5 Things I plan to do before I die: (I found that this was really hard for me to do. So, sorry my answers are so lame. I don't think I have ever really thought this far ahead..or something.)
1) Go to Australia
2) See Asia
3) Own a home
4) Have a cabin
5) Swim with dolphins

5 Things I can do:
1) Cry when I am speaking in front of people...I am the worst
2) Jog until the person next to me gets off of her treadmill
3) Lay out for hours
4) Make a killer batch of German Pancakes or Monsters
5) Listen to others pretty well

5 Things I can not do:
1) Public speak
2) Put my hair in a pony tail anymore *sniff, sniff
3) Touch crumpled up napkins, straw covers, paper towels, etc.
4) Stay awake through late night movies
5) Get a tan

5 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1) Height
2) Stature
3) Ambition
4) Humor
5) Abs (ha ha, just Miles)

5 Celeb crushes:
1) Brad Pitt
2) Smith Jared from Sex in the City
3) Matthew McConaughey
4) Enrique Iglesias (if you have seen him in concert, you will agree)
5) Christian Bale

2 comments:

marta said...

the crumpled kleenex thing had me laughing.. missing the ponytail myself.. oh and you are the queen of Monster pancakes. i love it!

Miles said...

I too like to rattle the cages!