Monday, April 30, 2007

I love Swaps


On Friday after work I came home to the most beautiful surprise! A package filled with amazing "feel good" products that was all just for me. Alyson must have some serious ESP because she knew exactly what I would like.


To be honest, my first reaction to my wonderful swap gift was embarrassment. Alyson had made her package perfectly pretty , while I just wrapped my things in tissue and had Miles send them in a bubble envelope....but the feeling didn't last too long once I started immersing myself with all of the amazing things before me.





The first thing my eyes were drawn to was this little tin box chuck full of tropical green tea. I have a sneaky suspicion that Alyson hand made them all because the paper at the top of the tea bag with hand written instructions on it, matched the home-made card.



There was also some MMM good chap stick and soap, but my favorite items were....






These pint-sized, perfectly practical, pocket journals. They are titled Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, and have a cuter-than-cute design to match each season. There are a million different things I could used them as, but wouldn't it be fun if I wrote a few things every spring in the spring one, and winter things in the winter one, so when I am forty and look back, I'll have a bunch of books with amazing things happening for the time of year?!

I certainly lucked out having Alyson as a partner. I hope she enjoys my gifts! They should be getting there any day now.

4 comments:

alyson. said...

oh I'm so glad you liked your package! I LOVE your idea for the "pint-sized, perfectly practical, pocket journals". simply fabulous!

I'm Andrea said...

SO cute! Lucky girl. I want that tea!

alyson. said...

Emily, I just got my package today. I love, love, LOVE it! especially those earrings. so cute. read about it on my blog. :)

Sarah said...

Em, hello how fun! I absolutely die over that Pacifica soap. I was gifted some last year and still haven't used it because it just smells to good!
Sar