Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I Love Liz

This is Liz. She is yet another one of my oldest friends. Actually, she is the friend I have had the longest. Our mothers were good friends when we were born 3 1/2 months apart. Until we were eight we lived in the same neighborhood in Sandy and then by chance we both moved at the same time to Holladay.
She is by far the strongest girl I know. 2007 has been one heck of a year so far for my Lizzie, but the truth is, she is the person everyone goes to for strength. Her older siblings, friends, and father look up to her for answers and I feel guilty to say that, so do I.
This past month she has been in Maine helping family and I can NOT wait until she comes home on Friday! YAY!!

3 comments:

I'm Andrea said...

me too! me too! lizzie come home!

liz said...

ahhh. em, you just made life a whole lot sweeter. thanks for your friendship and love. i heart you. forever. and then some.

ps. i'm home. yay! let's play.

love.boxes said...

So sweet. There is nothing like a friend that you have known for that long.